So I guess I have to write actual posts now instead of relying on a digest of tweets to fill in as content for my blog (Jeff Fuller will be glad).
I could go the vanlandw route with Friday Links, or maybe I’ll just try to quick post things that I have found useful that I would previously post on twitter. Screw you twitter.
Useful links from the last couple of weeks of tweets that didn’t make it in to the blog:
- Need More vCenter Tasks and Events?
- Pretty slick outage map for Consumers Energy customers
- Got ICS on my Droid Bionic this morning, 4G became enabled and couldn’t disable! Found a workaround
- Getting (older) Cisco AnyConnect VPN client to work in Win8
- Newer version does not need any tweaks
- Using VMware VUM with HP ProLiant Servers for keeping HP bundles up to date
- XP Raid Manager (HORCM) Pro-tip: “setldevdata: The device [Serial#(NNNNN),LDEV#(n)] is not mapped to any logical units.” – check horcm.conf for stale group members, comment out or remove and then try starting. Will fail to launch if CU:LDEVs in group are not presented to any hosts.
- cleanup_events_tasks_proc stored procedure fails to run on vCenter 4.0